Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long Time, No Blog, Part Deux

I was planning to blog regularly, and then I went a took an 8 month hiatus. Yikes! At this rate, I'll never become a famous knit blogger! It's a good think I have no plans to do this professionally.

I counted recently and had 12 projects on the needles. 12! That number is about half what I was expecting, but about 4 times what I think I need. Jim has taken over a pair of fingerless mitts that I loaned him, so I'm going to make him his own Dashing, and perhaps a new pair of mittens out of the new Patons Classic Wool Tweeds. I just love Classic Wool. Hands down, if I were stuck on a desert island and for some reason had access to only one type of yarn, it would be Classic Wool. Given the unlikely even that anyone would give me yarn should I become stranded somewhere, I always have a project in my bag. Sometimes two.

As far as tidbits mentioned in my February post, I graduated library school, got a great job as a librarian, got married, and didn't post any pictures! Graduation was a relief, I'm working at my dream job, the wedding was fabulous, married life is bliss, and my camera batteries are dead. w00t!11!!11!1

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Um, you forgot to mention that you got a second cat. Franklin wants a shout out.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Nissa said...

Yo yo yo Franklin, you little dude!!

Just a shoutout to my homecat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home