Friday, January 27, 2006

Sick Day

I took today off to be sick...I love sleeping in during the week! I spent three hours shopping, I drove around in the sun, I visited my parents, and I neglected housework that desperately needs doing. Yay!

Since it was so sunny, I thought it would be a good day to take some knitting photos to make this blog a little more lively, but alas, that idea was neglected along with the housework and the thank-you notes from Christmas. No photos yet! I did get some yarn to make the spikes on the cactus that I'm knitting, so you can imagine that right next to the rainbow scarf I've got going. Perhaps this weekend I'll get to taking some photos.

Until then, I do have a photo of a fantastic purse that I made for my friend Leah for Christmas. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever made! In the background you can see one of our many spider plants and the candle holder that Heather J made us for Christmas. Also a baby pumpkin which is still good!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that purse rocks my world! you should sell yo' stuff, sistah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home