Sunday, December 14, 2003

Yay for Snow!

So I paid my bills and I'm not as broke as I thought I was, making my life so much better. As though it wasn't already pretty good to begin with. I'm watching the first season of Friends again, it's just so good. Ross and Rachel just kissed at the laundromat. Yay! I already watched The Big Lebowski. I feel like I'm getting pretty good at this hanging out at home thing. Working is going to be a big shocker. That is, should I end up employed.

We have snow buildup!! Yay! But the snowplow actually went by twice, so I guess I should shovel a little before Jim gets home and can't get into the driveway. That would be bad...a lapse in my perfect-girlfriend ability (I took a quiz on quizilla that said I was a perfect girlfriend!). I'm puttin' on the boots now! I don't think orange Doc Martens are usually used for snow boots, but my options are limited right about now. I should dig up my snow boots from home if I plan on being active this winter. And I should get some wool socks (or start making them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home