Thursday, September 25, 2003

Doggie Style

I met Ashley today, my parter in crime for my trip to Antarctica. She was very funny, although I hope I wasn't too animated for her...I was a little hyper when I met her due to a (nearly) empty stomach. Not entirely empty, though, since I ate two organic orange cherry tomatoes... We split a super good pizza which I'd like to make myself sometime...they started with a focaccia, and covered it in tomato slices, then fresh mozzerella slices, then some sliced black olives. Microwaved it (I'd put it in the oven, personally), then gave it to us to enjoy. Oh, and I believe there was some garlic-y olive oil in there too somewhere. Mmm...

I think I'd like to own a weiner dog. No joke. Those things are so cute when they aren't barking... I've met a few real nice ones and I think they are the dogs for me. Although I'd love to adopt a cutie from the pound.

I had a nice dinner with Barry and Leah last night. Barry told me he'd use my website in class, so I guess I'd better get crackin' on that one. I haven't touched the design in over a week. I didn't manage to get any photos, which was sad. I was hoping to snap some good ones to bring with me. I know I'll see Leah again before I depart, but I'm not so sure about Barry...

You know what I haven't done in awhile? Taken an Emode test. They were a bit more popular when I had a lot of time to waste. So why are they not more popular now, you ask? Good question.

It's going to rain this Sunday, and we were planning on going to the Fryeburg Fair. Not sure what's going to happen in that rodeo. We may scrap it and go next weekend. Which could be fun, since Lisa's friend Mike is coming up and they were planning to go to the fair. Not sure if they want some just Lisa&Mike time or if they'd want to go with us, and stop at the MMM Great Lost Bear for dinner before our Reid Genauer and the Assembly of Dust concert that evening. Could be a full day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home